Some people are naturally nerdy.
And that’s okay. I, for example, am one of those naturally nerdy people.
But…what is a ‘nerd’ anyway? Well, Google defines ‘nerd’ as: ‘a foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious.’
Hmm. Not very flattering, is it?
But that’s okay! My fellow nerd, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being studious.
I am a nerd. I am boringly studious.
I am also wonderfully nerdy.
So this website is a shrine to that. It’s a shrine to nerddom.
It’s a shrine to everyone who would rather read than go out to parties…
It’s a shrine to everyone who would rather exercise their brain than exercise their body…
It’s a shine to everyone who enjoys the performing arts…
And it’s a shrine to nerds.
It’s a shrine for nerds.
And there are absolutely no normal people allowed.
- Which String Instrument Are You? A Personality Quiz
- Quick Tips for Memorizing Long Piano Pieces
- The Ultimate Guide to Plotting Your Novel Without Thinking
- 8 Key Signs You’re Going to Win Your Piano Competition
- The Ultimate Guide to Editing a Book Without Dying